Hello My Children

Originally posted by Vigdis@Dec 5 2005, 07:56 AM
Dear god, my class mates say my father is Lucifer. Are they right?

Was Jesus really born in Austria?

Who is the a**f***d motherf***** who has taken my history book?

Are you Danish? Why isn't Denmark a part of the Paradise?

And was the 13th Apostel a black person?
1. No. He has no children, I disabled his package.

2. No. Jesus was born in Austrailia commonly confused with Austria.

3. It was that one kid who sits 3 seats behind you.

4. I don't belong to any race, I'm not even really a human form. The only true Paradise on Earth is Monte Carlo.

5. All the apostles were middle eastern, except for Paul. He was actually a horse the apostles used to ride from village to village. I don't really know how he got a book in the bible.

God is my homeboy.

You know, being rode around on all day would explain why Paul comes off as such a misogynist. He just had a sore back is all.

Originally posted by GOD+Dec 5 2005, 10:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOD @ Dec 5 2005, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GOD@Dec 5 2005, 10:26 AM

1. No. He has no children, I disabled his package.

2. No. Jesus was born in Austrailia commonly confused with Austria.

3. It was that one kid who sits 3 seats behind you.

4. I don't belong to any race, I'm not even really a human form. The only true Paradise on Earth is Monte Carlo.

5. All the apostles were middle eastern, except for Paul. He was actually a horse the apostles used to ride from village to village. I don't really know how he got a book in the bible.
[/b][/quote]
1. cruel! :blink:

2. wow.... i really didn't expect THAT! but how did he travel to austria then???

3. thank you! i should have guessed myself this bitch has taken my book <_<

4. an where is the hell? some people say it's in germany, other people say it's in mexico!

4. perhaps Paul McCartney wrote the book?

:eek: God,

Long time no speak... very important question

What Marble should I go with ... the Black Marble, or the green Marbles...? :huh:

Ownage.

Tampa won!!! Vikings won!!! Steelers beat Chicago!!! FOOTBALL!!!

Haha talk about ownage, did you see Dude get smoked by the punter?

Bucs Panthers. Mark Jones had like THREE GUYS blockin for him and still managed to get his ass dropped by the Panthers punter. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

O God, I know you and Garret are tight and all, but just cause he hates me doesn't mean you have to. Besides I'm not the only one you punished when you allowed that TD to be ruled as incomplete. You are not a just god.

*squeal* God is here.....GOD is here!!!
I bet we have no more problems finding songs now eh? God'll answer em all! :) Wheeeee!!!

I'm sorry melissa, it just wasn't meant to be.

Who is this Satan guy because its not me. Btw everyone I am God, I post as him. No more secrets, I was living in a world of lies and I must repent.

Back