Hello My Children

:lol: high five!!

right.. and if you're lost my son then you are in a test by god to follow the right path to be found

ie find it your damn self :p

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 25 2005, 08:12 PM
Cat rule because they are the only ones that can in and out of hell.. that's why they were worshiped in egypt and feared in Europe.

So that really needs to stop cos it's not their fault.. it's yours for giving them special powers :angry:
UMM, open your eyes. I said they were created in the depths of hell by Satan himself. He gave them the in/out power so that he could get them in without my noticing. He succeeded and thats why the mastubation = dead kitty policy came to be. If you don't like it stop masturbating. Simple.

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 25 2005, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 25 2005, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 26 2005, 12:14 AM
Hey God, do you happen to know where I put my AC adaptor for my old mini disc player?
Dude, God is not your Lost & Found Bitch. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
She is right. I'll give you a hint though.

There, I sent you the hint, WITH MY MIND!!!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 25 2005, 08:21 PM
I think I got it...

Thanks God! :D
Alright, that is the last time, ok?

To stop masturbating is asking me to stop breathing..

why hast thou forsaken me?!!

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 25 2005, 08:25 PM

Well, I'll make an acception for you because you have good heart. But, try to your masturbation discreet, as in, stop doing it in public.

Well damn it.. ok Erika you heard the man, meet me in the broom closet.

Originally posted by GOD+Oct 25 2005, 08:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOD @ Oct 25 2005, 08:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Oct 25 2005, 08:25 PM

Well, I'll make an acception for you because you have good heart. But, try to your masturbation discreet, as in, stop doing it in public. [/b][/quote]
Come on God, couldn't you let that one slide? :naughty:

If you were God then you would know I would never do such a thing in public.. so I demand you pull this whole masquared off!! :angry:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 25 2005, 08:28 PM
WHA??? Can I come too, you wont need the broom. :naughty:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Oct 26 2005, 12:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Oct 26 2005, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 25 2005, 08:28 PM
WHA??? Can I come too, you wont need the broom. :naughty: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: BROOM!! Ahhhhh.. *wipes eyes* .. that's gross.

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 25 2005, 08:30 PM
If you were God then you would know I would never do such a thing in public.. so I demand you pull this whole masquared off!! :angry:
Don't push me missy!!! I'll post the video, I have it here somewhere here... Of course its in the girl masturbating in public file. AHA!!!

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 25 2005, 08:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 25 2005, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 26 2005, 12:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Oct 25 2005, 08:28 PM

:lol: :lol: BROOM!! Ahhhhh.. *wipes eyes* .. that's gross. [/b][/quote]
I do not condone this kind of activity, its not godlike.

Come on now. Shape up.

Talk to Broom Boy, man. I just wanted help getting some bleach from the closet.

Originally posted by GOD+Oct 25 2005, 08:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOD @ Oct 25 2005, 08:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 25 2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 26 2005, 12:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Oct 25 2005, 08:28 PM

:lol: :lol: BROOM!! Ahhhhh.. *wipes eyes* .. that's gross.
I do not condone this kind of activity, its not godlike.

Come on now. Shape up. [/b][/quote]
Whatever God, whatever. You are just jealous. :ph34r:

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!

I will smite you, you know that right?

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 26 2005, 12:38 AM
:lol: And some paper towels. :shifty:

Originally posted by leone+Oct 26 2005, 12:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 26 2005, 12:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 26 2005, 12:38 AM
:lol: And some paper towels. :shifty: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :naughty:

Yes, and shark repellant. :ph34r:

Back