Heineken Home Bars Beertender

ImtryingtoSleep

Reaction score
A new commercial featuring the new Heineken BEERTENDER, it basically has people walking around pouring & enjoying beer. The song has a hop-hop ish feel, or beat to it, though it's more Alt Rock. TY

No, it's not the "It's Love" ad btw.

Anyone know the tune in the fairly recent ad showing different homes where they are using the small keg?

the commercial shows various groups of people partying and drinking heineken from a keg. different bar names appear on the screen; one is "frank's chew bar" which shows a party with dogs. this commercial was played alot during the '08 mlb allstar game. anybody have an idea what the songs name is??

I can't remember the brand of beer it was, but it was a pop/alt/rock song and the guy was carrying a keg (I think, I could be wrong) around to different houses. And the song was something like, blahblahblah we can be together blahblahblah and stay that way forever.
something like that.
if anyone could help me out, that would be great.

Heineken Garage Tavern ad

The commercial is a sequence of different bars that are in people's garages. The commercial ends with the plea of consumers to buy their loved one a "Beertender" for Xmas.
If anybody could find out the artist/track name I'd really appreciate it!

Back