HBO Documentaries

Nilo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Just saw Art School Confidential, but before it there was an ad for HBO Documentaries and the only words I could catch from the song they used was:

"And we are able to live when we love"

It's either, we are able to live or we're able to live. Anyways, it's a guy singing. Anyone know it? Please, I'm desperate!

Ah, that would be "Sparks Fly" by the former leader singer of GusGus, Daníel Ágúst. Good find, guys. B)

Oh! Thank you so much! You guys are geniuses. Can anyone send it to me, now that I know it, I can't seem to get it!

My email is: [deleted]

The only bit of the lyrics I could catch before it finished were something like "rainbow in life" towards the end. I thought it might have been "how to save a life" since I might have misheard it but the songs were different.

I'm sorry, I don't. I had my back turned to the tv while it was playing. I was actually trying to look the song up while it was still playing :lol:

Unfortunately, that's not it. That's the first song I looked up in case I misheard it and I actually saw that promo earlier this morning. It's a good song. :) I'm watching hbo like a fiend in case the promo plays again.

I'm gonna take a guess here ... have NOT seen the ad ...

However, a song used for an HBO promo that I keep seeing more and more about lately is ...

Tom Jones ft. The Cardigans - "Burning Down The House" - CD: Reloaded: Greatest Hits

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

It was "Sparks Fly" (the song mentioned in the other thread). THANKS!! Already looking for it on ITunes! :)

does anyone know where to find the whole HBO video clip though?
i like the video treatment

Back