HBO Cinemax

Reaction score
I saw this ad tonigt on HBO. The ad was showing clips of all different movies while saying a song was playing with the lyrics "open your eyes" repeating several times. At the end the words "open your eyes" actually scrolled onto the screen. Then it ended with the words HBO + Cinemax, the best movies of all-time or something, maybe the most movies all the time. Somebody's gotta know this one.

"Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol?

All this feels strange and untrue
And I won't waste a minute without you
My bones ache, my skin feels cold
And I'm getting so tired and so old

The anger swells in my guts
And I won't feel these slices and cuts
I want so much to open your eyes
Cos I need you to look into mine

Tell me that you'll open your eyes [x4]

"Open Your Eyes" by Guano Apes

Don't split your mentality
without thinking twice
your voice has got no reason
now is the time to face your lies

Open your eyes, open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself, break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head

"Open Your Eyes" by Sum 41

This isn't me,
This isn't you,
But it's just everything we do.
Till you open up your eyes,
and understand this isn't real.
This isn't me,
This isn't you,
This is everything but true,
Till we come to realize,
It's what we put each other through.

"Open Your Eyes" by Goldfinger

Open your eyes
To the millions of lies
That they tell you everyday
Open your mind
To the clever disguise
That the advertisements say

"Open Your Eyes" by Hoobastank

You want what you deserve
But it's right in front of you
You want something better
Than any other
You don't even bother
To figure what it is
That you think you deserve
You'll find it all one day
But not this way
Open your eyes
Your heart will follow
Open your eyes
See what you've been missing
Open your eyes
And find the answer

I want to say it sounds like a Death Cab for Cutie song. I know i've heard it before on the tv show Scrubs, and I can't quite find the song, i'll keep trying to find it though.

It was a acoustic song, and the lyrics weren't "open your eyes" but "in your eyes" repeated over and over again.

I checked several songs with the title and lyrics "open your eyes" none of these matched what I am looking for. I knew the track by Snow Patrol previously and I listened to the Goldfiger one as well, anong other's. The song title might not even be "open you eyes" it was just part of the lyrics, but there are additional piece's of information I left out: One, it was sung solo by a Male. Two, it had a bridge at the end where He went high-pitched saying something buy I couldn't make it out. And three, it aired tonight on HBO following The movie King Kong. Now those of you firmiliar with HBO. they are replaying King Kong right now. (Saturday night, 11:55 PM EST, February 3rd 2007) on HBO WEST(Of you have DirecTV its channel channel 504, I live in Florida buy I think the channels are numbered in the same order across the nation) Ceck you're cable listings or other listings if you think you might have the channel elsewhere/ HBO WEST is basically an exact re-airing of the east coasts programming one hour later. This leads Me to believe the commercial will re-air when the second airing of Kong is over tonight. That time will be 2:15Am EST, so if You have the channel you can tune in to see the commerical then. I feel this website has an army of people like Myself and when we work together, there's nothing we can't figure out. I wish the world worked this way. We all have something to contribute to make this a great website/community. You guys amaze Me sometimes. Im thankfull. Mike.

Originally posted by doctormemory@Feb 4 2007, 12:42 AM
Was it...

"Eyes" by Rogue Wave

Get it at.

Also heard in the pilot episode of "Heroes?"

:unsure: :D
YES IT WAS "EYES" BY ROUGE WAVE- THANKS A MILLION DUDE. CASE CLOSED.

Back