Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law

"It is Such a Good Night" is performed by The Charlie Steinmann Orchestra and Singers. You can listen to it at Extrememusic.com under the name "Scoobidoo Love" and it will deposit a lovely mp3 into your cache.

Go to Extrememusic.com and click "Get Music" at the bottom
Once inside, click on "Easy Listening" on the top right.
Click on "Album Name" on the left and wait for the albums to load
Scroll down to find "Singing Easy"
Click it, and wait for the tracks on the right to load.
Scroll down to find "Scoobidoo Love"

I've seen this song also used on a couple other tv shows such as Wife Swap, the episode where the health freaks and the little people swap moms.

Youtube has the clip

And here is a link to the other song everyone is looking for

This is the clip in question in case anyone with a keen ear has no idea what we're talking about.

Originally posted by freak0@Jul 13 2007, 12:01 AM
This is the clip in question in case anyone with a keen ear has no idea what we're talking about.

The sequence using the Tab can is "Bubba Dub Bossa" and it's by Robby Poitevin (not sure if that's the composer or performer or both) It was released on a limited edition compilation cd called "Easy Paris, by Elisabeth Butterfly" [2002]

Can anyone please help me find the name and artist of the song that plays during the Harvey Birdman episode Droopy Botox

here is the link on youtube.com

the song starts at 4:06 and ends at 4:31

I know it sounds like a disco song and I can hear lonely that was my name and something about hand me downs but thats all please help!

Back