Harper's Island

kimber219

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what song was playing during the season preview of Harper's Island after Thursday's Episode? Thanks in advance!

Re: Harper's Island 4/16/2009

Ok, I've answered my own question. It's Birdbrain's "Youth of America" from the Scream soundtrack. Thanks anyway.

Harper's Island (Episode 1)

Anybody know what song is playing in the background when Abby first gets off the boat and Jimmy approaches her? It begins playing immediately when the credits list "Director Jon Turteltaub".

Hi , there's a song on Harper's Island that i can't identify
episode : Thrack, Splack, Sizzle
scene : First flashback song , Abby discuse with her friend (at 07:00)
sound like : a boys with great voice he's in a band (maybe)

Pleaze help me!

Does anyone know the name of the song when Trish takes Shane's truck to go find Shea?

Harpers Island?

Does anybody know the songs from last weeks Harpers Island? The episode was called Splash. I really loved what I heard of the song at the end and I would love it if anybody knew? Please help! Thanks!

-bambi

Does anyone kno tha name of tha song that was playing in tha background of the very first episode (Whap) when Henry & Abby were talking on tha boat??

Wow after all this time nothing...

Wiki list these songs for Ep. 1 "Whap"

Music
• Star Ghost Dog - "Erase Me" (character introductions)
• Gavin Rossdale - "Love Remains the Same"
• Unknown (party at the Inn)
• Unknown (dinner at the Inn)
• Carolina Liar - "I'm Not Over" (Abby arrives at The Cannery)
• Unknown (The Cannery; Jimmy sees Abby)
• Unknown (The Cannery; Abby's game against Jimmy)
• Collide - "Transfer" (The Cannery; Kelly and J.D.)

Unfortunately we get a big fat Unknown for when Jimmy first sees Abby coming off the boat. As a last shot here is a link to the clip where you can hear the song.

Last edited:
Back