Happy Feet

They have a song by Queen in it too, this movie rocks already...

B) Somebody to Love - Queen B)

Does anyone know the title to the song in the new happy feet trailer? Its a sort of pop song sung by a woman. I didnt catch any of the lyrics cuz I only saw it once. Thanxs.

I think I know what youre talking about. Does it have a female penguin singing on the edge of a cliff? If thats the one then she singing Queen's Somebody To Love

Im not sure since I havent seen the trailer again, and I cant find it anywhere. But its a really pop radio kinda song, it might be a cover to that song, but I dont think it is. The search continues.

well the song sounds like Anne Hathaways cover in the movie Ella Enchanted. its pretty close. give that a try :)

That Queen cover by Brittany Murphy is the only trailer I heard that has a woman singing in it...at least the only one that actually does sound like a woman. Or are you talking about that "Jump and Dance" song? Because the group that sings that has a female as the lead singer.

also IF you have time warner cable the trailer is available 24/7 free on demand...

"Hit me up" was the song. Thanxs a bunch for the info. I downloaded it and am enjoying it right now. thanxs again.

I am looking for a song that I heard in a commercial for Happy Feet. I seen the commercial during the show Lost last night. I do not remember anything about the commercial. The thing is I only recognize the song from the first part of the commercial, the rest did not sound familiar. I have been trying to record it so I can replay it over and over but have not had any luck. I looked on Youtube but couldn't find the one I am looking for. I hope someone can help. This is driving me nuts.

Is there anyway to watch previously aired commercials on the internet?

your not talking about the little penguin singing it are you? if you are its

Grandmaster flash- the message

I can't remember if a penguin sings it or not but I don't think that is the song.

No that is not it but thanks for all help.

I listened to samples from the movie soundtrack and did not recognize any of them. If they play a song in a commercial, does that mean it would be on the soundtrack?

Originally posted by le37lee+Apr 6 2007, 11:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (le37lee @ Apr 6 2007, 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cosmo Kramer@Apr 6 2007, 07:17 AM
i saw another happy feet commercial is it

wild wild west- will smith
or "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder?

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B00004SZWD/ad...s-20/ref=nosim/ [/b][/quote]
o yea i couldnt remember who originally did the song

Back