Happy Birthday Staci!

:p You knew it was dangerous down here before you ever jumped in. You know how we tease. :p ;)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 19 2006, 12:38 PM
Nope, I planned on buying it for gamecube but it's not in any stores around here and it's driving me CRAZY!!! I've been waiting like what? three years for this game? Come on people, not everyone has a Wii.... <_<

There's a Crystal Shard game? :huh:
I found it a wally world and bought one for Sean and can you believe that we haven't even had a chance to play it yet.

Sean's bratty little brother got it and a Wii so we watched him play a bit of it. He will be 12 next month and he got a Wii, with 2 games, and Ipod, and a videocamera and a bunch of other stuff, can you believe that? What has Christmas turned into these days?

Damn. :blink: What does a 12-yo need with all that crap? Then again, at least he didn't get a cell phone. :ph34r:

Oh, he's already got one of those and he wears his bluetooth cyborg thingy all the time even though nobody ever calls him. :ph34r:

I know right? The day he got that earpiece he called my cell, Sean's cell, and our house phone and was like, "uh, I was just testing out my new bluetooth earpiece. Good. It's working then. Okay, bye."

*twitch* Babies shouldn't know what Bluetooth technology is! Shit, we're old. :(

Now I wanna have kids just so I can give them a snowman sweater and nothing else and teach em to be grateful for it. <_<

I have a New York City mug, it's totally sweet. I'll just wrap that up and reopen it so you can keep yours. :)

isnt that like sending yourself christmas cards :unsure:

The card I'm sendin, I bought it! Cause I depend on me if I want it.

All the women who independent throw your hands up at meeee.

:lol: :lol: I get that all the time. They keep telling me it isn't personal. <_<

What isn't personal, Christmas cards? Did you forget to sign it or something? :lol:

Back