Halloween costumes

I got a Wolverine mask and claws at Goodwill for 2 bucks. I'm going to smoke a cigar while I'm wearing it.

I'm thinking of wearing all black, attaching a piece of blue oaktag to my back, and carrying my ipod. I'd be an ipod silhouette.

That's actually really clever. You gotta take a picture of that.

:lol: Yeah but what would you do, tape a picture of something to your face and walk around with a tape recorder, playing the same clip over and over?

:huh:

Umm nothing I guess.

That really didn't make sense to you?

I understood the part about the tape player but not the part about taping a picture to your face.

Beeeeecause you can't have an animated gif on your person, so you can instead cut out a picture and pretend to be a jpeg...?

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 28 2005, 02:02 PM
Beeeeecause you can't have an animated gif on your person, so you can instead cut out a picture and pretend to be a jpeg...?
Nerdiest...sentence....ever

I won an award at a Halloween party a few years ago for wearing all plaid and being a "Plaid-a-pus".

:lol:

A friend of mine a long time ago was going to enter a costume contest. He was going to take a cardboard box and basically cut and paint it to look like an end table but would have a hole in the middle so he could fit his head through it then he was going to glue opened condoms and their wrappers all over the top of it and was going as a "one night-stand". I don't know how well I described that but hopefully you get the idea.

:duh: I just reread my post, I forgot that I said I might be YTMND. Now I get it.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Oct 28 2005, 04:12 PM
:duh: I just reread my post, I forgot that I said I might be YTMND. Now I get it.
*phew* OK then. :)

Back