HAI GAIs

Are you guys gonna shoot exclamation points at each other until one finally concedes to spell correctly?

Heyyy I did that the other day.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psheew psheww

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 31 2006, 09:14 PM
Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.
Yeah!!!!!...what he said.... :angry:

....so are we going to shoot exclamation marks at each other or not? :huh:

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jan 30 2006, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jan 30 2006, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Panther@Jan 30 2006, 10:05 AM
(^-^)/

I'm not a fan of marbles

They killed my family :(
Did you avenge them? [/b][/quote]
Yes.

I burned the marble bridges to the ground

Can I hire you Jedi Ninja Pirates as my mercenary army? I'm declaring war on Discover Card.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 1 2006, 02:30 PM
Can I hire you Jedi Ninja Pirates as my mercenary army? I'm declaring war on Discover Card.
You should have used American Express.

Accepted everywhere you arn't.

..I prefer MasterCard

....there are somethings money can buy...for those we are useless

Then there is the occasional brick of gold i hoist on to the table, at which point the glass panel thingy breaks and the cashiers call for someone to arrest me while they stick the brick down their back pocket, been there done that.

Good, bout time we got rid of some of the riffraff round here.

I could be wrong.. but I think she is referring to me. Oh well I can't take any chances..

NINJASTARYOURFACE!!!

Back