Guess what I'm drinking?

I drank my first beer a month or two ago. I almost threw up, it was great fun.

Red wine rox.

Originally posted by Enyone@May 6 2007, 08:11 PM
I just can't get into beer, or pussy :/
They both rock. :p I totally identify with sudz guzzlin' lesbians. ;) :D

Originally posted by a_iver@May 7 2007, 12:52 AM
I drank my first beer a month or two ago. I almost threw up, it was great fun.

Red wine rox.
I drank 22 cans of miller light once, didnt feel a thing except for being really full, never have a clumsy girl on your beer pong team.

Btw anthony, man up, nub.

Yes because you're not manly unless you drink stuff that tastes like shit. That's good, I'll have to write that down somewhere.

Hello? Girly drinks taste good, Manly drinks taste terrible, I'm pretty sure thats carved on the back of the ten commandments, Indiana Jones told me and he is a hell of man. Start drinking whiskey out of the bottle like a real man. Wild Turkey 101.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 8 2007, 06:59 AM
Hello? Girly drinks taste good, Manly drinks taste terrible, I'm pretty sure thats carved on the back of the ten commandments, Indiana Jones told me and he is a hell of man. Start drinking whiskey out of the bottle like a real man. Wild Turkey 101.
Then you become addicted and have to go COLD turkey

I do for one.

As a long time fan of beer and tequila shooters I really have to say that no one who is being honest with themselves would ever say that they drink alcohol because they like it. We LOVE the effect. We acquire the taste with practice. If it weren't for the effect no one would ever think of putting those vile tasting liquids in their mouths a second time. ;)

For taste I like a nice strawberry margarita or strawberry daiquiri or any of the schnapps concoctions and I'll guarantee you that no one has ever considered telling me to "man up" to my face for any reason. Let alone my beverage preference. :p

Back