Guardian Generators

vinray89

Reaction score
There has been a commercial running quite a bit lately on the Weather Channel for Guardian brand electric generators that shows some assorted hurricane, tornado, flood and storm damage occurring with a song playing that has these lyrics: "Good morning sunshine good morning friends it's a beautiful day and I hope it never ends with a nice gentle breeze and not a cloud in the sky". If anyone knows the name of the song or the artist, please reply ASAP! Thanks.

Sorry for replying when I,too,don't have the answer but...I would also really like to know. I tried using the Song ID feature on my phone from Verizon but it said "Sorry-no match",which doesn't mean it's not a real song but it's just not in their database for some reason. I hope someone responds and I'm also posting on Yahoo! Answers but it seems like here would be a better place to get a response.

Yes, I am really hoping for someone to come through with the answer on this one! The song is hauntingly beautiful and quite relaxing, I think.

Re: Guardian Generators Commercial Song?

Here's a link to which I only just found even though it was posted less than 2 weeks after all our posts here;I think I didn't find it because I wasn't as into YouTube then as I am now!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyyVJTFNbg PLEASE HELP!! I still can't get it out of my head and I didn't get anywhere with searching online or trying to email/otherwise contact Guardian Generators.

Back