Grandma's Boy

um... what about that one song that was playing.
the techno song when JP was playing a game and the chinese kid comes in and says he doesn't like techno.
I REALLY LIKE THAT!
WHAT IS IT CALLED???

Hey, anyone know the song in the beginning where Alex gets kicked out of his apartment.. and he goes over Dante's. The song came in during the beginning of the scene where they're sitting on some couches smoking. I was thinking it could possbily be a Cypress Hill song.. ?

But I'm not sure, and now sure how to find the song.

I popped in my copy of Grandma's Boy and the song that plays during that scene is: Zion I - "Spinnin' ".

Not sure if this is a real song, or just made for the movie, but I thought the techno song played while JP was working was really catchy... the part where the chinese guy came in to give him his idea.. so if this is a son, and someone knows what it is, can you please tell me?

Does anyone know the title or artist of the song that starts playing when the DJ starts up the music at the party? The fat nerdy kid is getting his first nipple action and that catchy tune comes on...I've searched this site for the answer and listened to any samples of the songs listed on Wikipedia I could find with no luck.

Found this:

Q: What song is the DJ spinning at the party when someone hands him a drink right before the infamous baby-want-some-milk scene?
A: It's called "Night on Fire" by VHS or BETA.

Dunno if it's right or wrong. I actually just saw this movie for the first time like 3 days ago. Fucking awesome movie. ;)

The sample doesn't play the part of the song that the DJ plays, but it has the same feel, so it is more than likely the song. Thanks for the help! I completely overlooked that question on that page.

Grandma's Boy - Lilly Vs. J.P.

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if any one can tell me the name of the music that is playing in the background of the fight scene between grandma Lilly and Jp in grandmas boy. i'd look for a clip but i can't seem to find one.

Back