Grandma's Boy

ssarahfine

Reaction score
What's the song JP has blasting in his office when Kane comes into to try suggest something?

I THINK, it MIGHT be, not completely sure, but it might be Window Licker by Aphex twin. It doesn't sound it at first, but about halfway-3/4's through the song it sounds like it is.

Looking for different songs than that other guy requested.

1st) The one that plays when JP walks into the boss's office and first meets Vanessa(I think that's her name), sort of a techno song that sounds ALOT like it came from the matrix.

2nd) The song that JP is playing in his all white office(not the one where he's in the laid back matrix-style chair).

Originally posted by N-V@Jan 8 2006, 11:14 AM
I THINK, it MIGHT be, not completely sure, but it might be Window Licker by Aphex twin. It doesn't sound it at first, but about halfway-3/4's through the song it sounds like it is.
it totally is. i checked the soundtrack and saw that track on there, but forgot about that bridge. or whatever it's called in electronic music. thanks.

I checked the two other Grandma's Boy posts and they weren't the same question as mine. Anyone know the song playing during the montage where Alex is doing all the housework?

It's a funky electronic track with a *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap-clap* beat to it. I checked the sountrack samples on ITunes but didn't hear anything familiar.

Looking for the music found when the asain kid comes walks into J.P.'s office. The kid proceeds to tell J.P. he doesn't like "techno"

"Windowlicker" by Aphex Twin. It's on the soundtrack. The movie just plays the part of the song from 4:52 on.

1) The character's name is Samantha and the song is "Natural Diaster" by Fischerspooner.

2) When the guy comes in and suggests changing the color of the elves in the game because they look too much like doors? "Window Licker."

In the movie, Grandma finally plays the freak that makes robot noises, and he says "Don't forget, I'm a prodigy", and it is the start of this great techno song.....It sounds like he is saying "I never get played" and he also has a lot of da da da da [da-da-da]'s. I was just wondering if anyone knew the song, it is a techno/electronic song that sounded very awesome to me. Any ideas or answers will be appreciated!

Thanks
Aaron

I believe it is by the composer Peter "Peas' Mcevilley. It is probably made specifically for the movie. He also did the techno song in deuce bigalow european gigolo.

Theres no way I could buy his music? What is the actual song? or the actual artist? Or is it not specific......dang it. That stinks if I can't get the song, it is awesome.

I'll do some more digging cuz I like the techno songs in the movie too.

Answer discovered by the seeker himself.....I was searching on google, and listened to the director commentaries, and I found that it was a song by fischerspooner called "Happy"

Thanks to all who tried to help out, I learn something new everytime I get on this forum, and the thing I have learned from this is to listen to commentary's and search google! Wonderful.

Other songs can be found at the wikipedia site under "Grandmas Boy" underneath the 'Other Songs' category...

Answered~

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that is being played when they are playing Dance Dance Revolution it is the first song in the scene some lyrics are "Boom Shakalaka" it is in the DDR game

Which DDR was it? What system where they playing it on or was it in the arcade? I never saw the movie.

Back