Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

There are two songs on GTA San Andreas that I've been looking for for a while. Both are on the SFUR radio station.

Unfortunatly, I lost the manual that lists the osngs.

The first one has the lyrics:

"...As we walk, hand in hand, sister, brother, we'll make it to the promised land...."

The other song has the lyrics "...Someday... we'll live as one family in perfect harmony.. someday... If we all work together, we can all be free..."

They are all classic house songs but I'm not sure what tracks they are.

This may help you.

Is there an edit button?

Anyway, I found the song Promised Land, but I don't know the other one.

Theres a song on bounce fm, it goes like "California knows how to paty, California knows how to party, in the city of la, in the city of compton", note, its not California love, but the original version.

dude those lyrics are the exact words of the beginning of California Love are you sure it is not California Love?

You do realize that all of the songs and who does them are listed, under each radio station, in the instruction booklet?

*sigh*...

hey guys, just wondering if any of you knew this song from gta san andreas on radio x. i've looked everywhere for it, but i just cant find it. :angry: sorry i dont know the name, but the chorus goes something like this -

i'm standing alone
you're waiting for gold
i'm watching you sinking.

sorry that's all i know about it.
cheers

You can look it up in your San Andreas booklet if you still have it. or check This page on Amazon

Actually, on this page you can actually listen to samples of the song if you scroll down the page a bit.

Back