Goodfellas

apachie

Reaction score
Does anybody know the name of the song playing when Henry and Karen goes on their first date and there walking through the restuarant; it was like a oldies song, it went something like, "he leaned over and then he kissed me" or something like that.

the song thats playing while ray liotta and his date(future wife) are walking through the copa cabana club (like through the kitchen and down the stairs, saying hi to everyone, etc.

its a girl singing and one part of the lyrics is "and then he kissed me"

thnx

"Then He Kissed Me" by The Crystals

When Joe Pesci and Deniro kill the made guy in the bar....what is the name of that song that is playing, sounds like "over the ocean" or something like that in the lyrics

Both "Beyond The Sea" by Bobby Darin and "Remember (Walking In The Sand)" by The Shangri-Las were in the movie, but I can't remember the scenes they were used in.

Hi everyone.

Ok there's a song in the film goodfellas, it gets played during the part where Stax Edwards is shot by tommy and they play the scene in slow motion. The song is sung by a woman if that helps...

Its not on the soundtrack CD either :/ At least not on the one i have. Sorry i can't be more specific but i would be eternally thankful to anyone who can let me know :D

It's actually The Drifters, not a woman, singing "Bells of St. Mary's."

Of course, I haven't watched the movie in a while, so I could be mistaken. :unsure:

Anybody know the instrumental song that plays when they start killing everyone from the Lufthansa heist? It plays again in the closing credits too.

Back