Good song I heard

wowdontcare

Reaction score
I heard a song on XM radio but unfortunately i didnt get the title or artist. I know the male singer had an odd voice with almost a country-guitar sound in the background but it was light rock.

The lyrics went:

Knock down the wall that keeps me from seeing you.... you belong to me....Knock down the wall....

I heard "knock down the wall" a couple of times throughout the song but googling this returned no results. Anyone have any idea??

What channel did you hear it on? Most XM channels have a website that includes a playlist. :)

well, the only song i can find so far with lyrics like that is Original Prankster by The Offspring, but i don't really think thats country, so i will continue my search :ph34r:

I don't know the channel and it's not that Tonic song. I am trying to remember more lyrics... I assume Knock down the walls was part of the chorus because it was repeated... and I know he said "Knock down the walls that keeps you from seeing me, knock down the walls that...." and I can't remember the rest of that line. it's driving me crazy..damn short term memory. :angry:

The Channel was FLIGHT 26 on XM but I believe it was 3 days ago that I heard the song...so it may be too late.

Back