GM "Get on the ball"

airutah

Reaction score
There is a new GMC commercial depicting a ball bouncing around a city. Anybody know what the music is? Lyrics sound like "Get on the ball." Kind of techno sounding.

Thanks

I'm wondering if you mean the Chevy Cobalt ad where the cars bounce a big ball around?

If not,sorry!

No, this one is new. I think in response the NCAA March tournament. The bouncing ball leads people into the GM dealer. Who thinks up these ideas?

Im looking for the song played in a commercial that is brand new for the March Madness ads....its a General Motors ad and i know that Mike Krzyzewski is in it driving one of those ugly chevy's and there there is a basketball bouncing throughout the ad.

no...its not for the cobalt, its for all of the GM cars and its a special ad for March Madness.

The ad talked about in that thread isn't the Cobalt one, it's the one with the bouncing ball.

i posted a topic a lil bit ago trying to find what song plays in the backround of a GM Commercial where the basketball bounces around leading people to a dealership....welll ive been informed of who might have done the music, but i cannot find it anywhere!!

any suggestions?

Back