Ghost Ship

sdnil427

Reaction score
what's the name of the song when the little girl takes Juliana Margulies hand and shows her what happened and why all the people died?

It's played when the mechanic guy is alone in the arctic warrior and at the end when she finds out the evil guy isnt dead (haha sorry I dont know names). Does anyone know? Thanks!

if the song your looking starts off hard and heavy its probably mudvayne's "not falling"

yeah thats it! thanks so much ive been wondering that ever since I saw the movie :D

Yeah, it's an old movie, I know, but I was watching it again yesterday, and I wanted to know what song is played when the girl goes through all the flashbacks of how everyone on the ship dies.

Hey. If anyone owns the movies Ghost Ship, Could you please give me the list of songs that are named at the end of the credits. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Ghost Ship

"Senza Fine"
Written by Gino Paoli
Produced by John Frizzell
Performed by Monica Mancini
Courtesy of Concord Records

"Superhoney"
Written by Edwin, Thomas Salter, Jeff Dalziel, Memphis, and Meher Steinberg
Performed by Edwin and The Pressure
Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment (Canada) Inc.
By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Not Falling"
Written by M. McDonough, G. Tribbett, R. Martinie and C. Gray
Produced by David Bottrill
Performed by Mudvayne
Courtesy of Epic Records
By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Love Boat Theme"
Written by Charlie Fox and Paul Williams

"Caliente"
Written by Coti Sorokin and Pablo Luis Duchovny
Performed by Natalia Oreiro
Courtesy of BMG U.S. Latin
Under License from BMG Special Products, Inc.

"Slippin' Into Darkness"
Written by Thomas Allen (as Sylvester Allen), Harold R. Brown, Morris D. Dickerson,
Lonnie Jordan (as Leroy Jordan), Lee Oskar, Charles Miller and Howard Scott

"My Little Box"
Written by John Frizzell, Gabriel Rutman and Micha Liberman
Produced by John Frizzell

Hey everyone!

can anyone tell me the 2 songs at the end i think it was 2 songs i am pretty sure when Katie (dead girl) shows the older women what really happened that whole night that everyone died or whatever...it is close to the end thanks i would be greatful!!

isn't there another song....besides "My little Box" I know there is another one?

there is another one it starts when the dead girl sees her death i think...

Hey in the soundtrack "My Little Box" who is the man singing isn't that a song i know i heard it before if anyone can help i would be greatful!!

Back