General Hospital

Okay, so I had no luck searching for myself and after posting here at Adtunes.com and over at the message boards on the abc daytime website there was also no such luck.

However, after asking an expert over at allexperts.com that has been searching for the music played on GH in all different episodes for quite some time, they gave me these results:

The first song that is playing during the hot and heavy scene between Jason and Elizabeth is called "Touch Your Skin" by Bob Hartry and Jayson Belt.

!!! NOTE:: Apparently this song, as with most of the other songs played on GH, they are contracted and ABC owned, so they can't be found anywhere until ABC decides to release them somehow.

The second song that is playing during the last 5 minutes of Monday's epsiode while Alexis is cleaning up and so on is called "Step of Faith" It was written by Rie Sinclair but is sung by either Jayson Belt or Bob Hartry.

!!! NOTE:: Apparently this song, as with most of the other songs played on GH, they are contracted and ABC owned, so they can't be found anywhere until ABC decides to release them somehow.

***Just on a sidenote, Jayson Belt is the actual man singing during all the moments of Jason and Sam on GH, The song is called "Just You and Me" and can only be found if searched under Rie Sinclair. Apparently she co-sings it with him but only her name can be found on the track's history.

Does anyone know the song that was playing on the radio in the hotel & on the radio in the car when Jax & Carly were on the phone? I have a feeling it's probably yet another song that General Hospital owns.

Anyone know what song was playing Wed. July 4 while they were watching the fireworks? Something about a story. Thanks!

Anyone know what the song was on yest. GH. It was playing when Luke and Tracy were in the hospital bed and when it showed Nicholas and others. It said something like "I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing, with a broken heart"

Does anyone know what the song and artist is of the music played at the conclusion of todays General Hospital? It was played during the clips remembering Georgie and the chorus words were "Will They Miss Me When I'm Gone?"

I didn't watch the episode so i'm just guessing with a google lyric search.

Try: Walkabouts - "Will You Miss Me When I'm Gone".

Import Cd "Satisfied Mind"

At the webpage, click on links/contacts on the left. Then click homepage on the bottom of the page under glitterhouse records. Then search for walkabouts on the top of the page in the suche box (Search). Then click the cd Walkabouts - satisfied mind cd link.

Just letting you guys know the song during the Georgie tribute is wrong. That is not the walkabouts. The song you are looking for is by Brian Vander Ark. The name of the song is called "When I'm Gone". It took a little research (as I was wanting to know about the song as well). Take care all.

Does anybody know the artist and name of song that was playing at the end of Dec. 19 episode when Jason and Elizabeth were kissing? The lyrics are lets love like it's ours to keep, love like we've always dreamed, lets love like it's ours to keep.

Anyone know the title and artist for the song played on Mon. Jan 21, 2008? it said "I should get up, I should go out." Another part said the The world goes on without me. Thanks

There was a girl sing a rock song and the only lyrics I caught were

"Don't just stand there watching"

what was your response? When I typed in the lyrics it said Beautiful Occupation by Travis but that isnt it, it was sung by a girl, had a sound like flyleaf

Mine was Travis as well. Also, You, Me, And Everyone We Know - Two On A Match (I believe they have no females).

Are we talking about the song/songs being played during Carly's dream with Jason playing pool? If so, I'm looking for the song that is played at the very beginning of the dream, there's a line that goes "Hold your breath they won't stop me no consequence regain control don't sweat it's almost over we're shutting down"

Im not sure what the scene was. My grandma watched it in the other room all I know is it was a rock song sung by a chick and the lyrics were something like dont just stand there watching but i know it was played towards the beginning.

I was only able to help you because of someone else on some other forum. These things are invaluable resources. Don't ever hesitate to help people when you are in a position to do so. You will undoubtedly be in that very same place some day and hope that someone will do for you what you have done for others. Keep the chain going, if not for everyone else's sake, than for your own.

Does anyone know the song playing when Jason and Elizabeth make love after Emiliy's funeral?

Back