Gatorade "It"

I emailed Gatorade a few days ago about this because no one here knew, including me.

Here's their reply.

"We are delighted to learn you enjoyed the Gatorade IT Commercial.

One of the brightest spots in our work week is receiving comments like yours.
We have ways of measuring success, but none of them are as satisfying as hearing
directly from you.

The music company who composed the track that is featured in the commercial
"It" is Stimmung, and the title of the track is "It." The music is original
music created for the commercial and is not available for sale. "

awesome thanx to who ever found it out
it was drivin me nuts
thanx so much
whoever found it rox

Yeah, its a gatorade. Ands its not in black in white like i had said. Its a bunch of different sports. Does anyone know what piano piece this is?

nuken728 wrote this
I emailed Gatorade a few days ago about this because no one here knew, including me.

Here's their reply.

"We are delighted to learn you enjoyed the Gatorade IT Commercial.

One of the brightest spots in our work week is receiving comments like yours.
We have ways of measuring success, but none of them are as satisfying as hearing
directly from you.

The music company who composed the track that is featured in the commercial
"It" is Stimmung, and the title of the track is "It." The music is original
music created for the commercial and is not available for sale. "

this topic is done and yea its gatorade not nike-cchs08

I was wondering if anyone knew the song to the new gatorade commercial, where it shows various athletes and says "It is here" and "It is one yard from here" on the football one. This is kind of hard because there are no lyrics to the song, it's just piano. Any help would be appreciated.

It's been around for a while. Shows athletes from different sports with their trademark colored sweat and little "is it in you" titles popping up over or around their bodies. Sounds like an orchestral arrangement; would love to know the artist.

Bringing this one back 'cause I saw the commercial tonight and realized it's a song I too have been meaning to ask about. Sounds like Philip Glass or something. Like a song you'd find on The Hours soundtrack.

Anyone?

Sorry kids. The track was done for the spot by Stimmung in Santa Monica CA. Maybe you could contact them for a copy if Gatorade doesn't own it outright.

they must have taken it off the Gatorade site but, I found it on youtube.com:

beautiful music

Back