Gas Prices???

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 1 2005, 03:00 PM
*seethes in the corner*

Erika, God doesn't want me to make you a bracelet. This is the second one that got ruined.
:( It's ok.. you can make me a house or something

Originally posted by leone@Sep 1 2005, 04:17 PM
mmm radiation *grows third eye*
:lol:

Is that the same radiation I got exposed to by licking 21 Jump Street?

ok yesterday gas was $2.67 and today it's already up to $3.55!!! :blink: :sick:

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Sep 1 2005, 04:56 PM
ok yesterday gas was $2.67 and today it's already up to $3.55!!! :blink: :sick:
omg!! That sucks. where are you at?

Dude I remember the other morning I was going somewhere and gas was 2.55 and when on my way home i passed up the same gas station and it was 2.67!

Originally posted by vintage_dork@Sep 1 2005, 01:18 PM
i live in toronto. the gas price is 1.14. but im sure it'll go up and up and UP.
Okay, I got to thinking about this.... is that per gallon or doesn't Canada sell gas per liter or something?

Good question. And is it "GAS" or is it that silly petrol stuff they sell in England. :p

Gas prices going up until labor day, so i've heard. I've also heard that Georgia (or someplace in Georgia?) have about a week of gas left. I'm thinking about stocking up on motor oil. Just an extra case or two for safety. Maybe. I need new lights in my room. :blink:

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 1 2005, 07:19 PM
Gas prices going up until labor day, so i've heard. I've also heard that Georgia (or someplace in Georgia?) have about a week of gas left. I'm thinking about stocking up on motor oil. Just an extra case or two for safety. Maybe. I need new lights in my room. :blink:
there is no shortage thats why its all so friggin stupid

Back