Garmin Napoleon

squirrel

Reaction score
im lookin for the name/artist of a song from i think the superbowl commercials, it was in french and it was rock/pop type.

Originally posted by doctormemory+Feb 19 2008, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Feb 19 2008, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@Feb 19 2008, 03:27 PM
Which commercial out of these was it?

http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads
Congrats on your 2k+ post, BTW.

;) [/b][/quote]
Thanks. First Of all i'd like to thank my parents. And second of all the adtunes community for without none of this would have been possible.

Hey all! I am really loving the newest Garmin commercial where there's this fast song in the background playing as a midget in a uniform drives a car, then summons his horse. If anyone can assist me, I would be eternally thankful!

Just wanted to let you know that for sure, the music is basically a 're-make' of a hit from 1977 called 'Ca Plane Pour Moi' by Plastic Bernard. It's availabel on iTunes.

Sorry, I spelled the name wrong - I blame drugs. The correct name of the artist is Plastic Bertrand, singing 'Ca plane pour moi' from 1977.

The exact same tune is used in the song 'Jet Boy Jet Girl', but the words are very different and in English.

Back