Gap in-store

No that's not its. Her voice is like that with a more old radio sound. She is kinda of have singing half talking. And the beat is slow with a twangy guitar in the background. I heard it in gap if that helps.

Perhaps you could stop by the Gap and ask them about the song? Maybe they have a designated playlist. Their website is under construction atm.

Hello... i Work At GAP Kids And Their Is This Song That Plays And Its Kind Odd Kinda Cool.. So Its Spanish Apparently And It Is Like Heavy Drums And Seudo Techno But Like Its In A Jungle. And It Just Goes Something Like...Boooooeee Boooiiieee Boooooewww Bowwwie Baba Ba bAba BAab Ba aba baba Boooooo Bo Bi....Ok So Those Arent Words But Like It Sounds Like That But Fast...Booooo Boi Bbiiiee......Any Whoo If Any One Here Works In Gap Kids Or Just Knows The Song That Would Be A lot Of Help...Thanks...And Its A Gap Kids Canada....Thanks

Gonna take a few random guesses here ...

Qkumba Zoo - "The Child Inside"

or

perhaps something by Deep Planet

???

Good luck finding your song!

Not only do I go into the GAP to shop, but also to listen to the sweet music that they always have playing. It is always some dance/techno song that I just love. Does anyone know any of the songs that they play? Or how I could find out? Thanks.

i do that too! and at the Banana Republic. Do you remember some of the lyrics of the songs? im not sure, but i think that the music varies from store to store. I think your best bet talk to the clerk or something, they usally change the cds. Or you can memorize some of the lyrics and do a search.
hope this helps :)

Well I was at gap the other day and heard an amazing song. It was definately a holiday song,and it sounded like madonna. [no, its not santa baby.] Umm, I head one line of lyrics - it was "let's celebrate"

Hello!! I was in the GAP yesterday, and I heard this great song that was like a mixture of R&B and had kind of a rock feel, it sounded remixed. I really wish I could remember some of the lyrics, but I'm at a complete loss - I walked into the store about halfway through the song. Can anybody help me?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Oy, not a lot of detail.... :blink:

Was it a female or male singing?

When you mean "remixed", did it have a techno-like beat?

Would you say more R&B, or more rock?

Aha, sorry, I KNOW it's really vague... there was a man singing, and the vocals were in an R&B style, but I seem to remember some guitars, because the song was really rocking, but I don't want to call it funk. It sounded like a type of remix that Fatboy Slim would do, so not really techno-ey, but easily something you can dance to. Maybe this helps more?

You might try calling that store and asking them. Sometimes (very rarely) they actually know or know how to find out. :)

This is a complete shot in the dark, but I'm going to say "The Queen and I" by Gym Class Heroes

On that note, browse through their other music and see if it's right. They've got a R&B/rock sound.
They're also currently popular, and I've heard stores playing them before.
Not necessarily The Gap, but....you get what I mean :p

I'm also going to say "Smiley Faces" by Gnarles Barkley.... I may be crazy, but there's this little voice in the back of my head telling me it was used in a Gap commercial. I could be just insane, though :blink:

Are you sure it wasn't Fatboy Slim? Something like "The Rockafeller Skank" maybe?

Here are a couple of other random songs that come to my mind:

"19-2000 (Soulchild Remix)" by The Gorillaz
"Dare" by The Gorillaz
"Cobrastyle" by The Teddybears
"Different Sound" by The Teddybears
"Seed (2.0)" by The Roots

:)

Gap Store Song [... money makes the world ]

I heard a song at the Gap Store today and I thought I could find this song easily by searching on Google but I was wrong.

The song was really Amy Winehouse-ish - UK accent - girl singer. I was trying to remember some of the lyrics but sadly I only remember : "money makes the world turn".

Song at The Gap

I was shopping at The Gap recently and heard an interesting song. The Shazam app on my phone didn't pick it up, so I typed the lyrics "My brain is telling me it thinks it knows me" into an e-mail so I could find it later. But 1,000 google searches later, I'm getting nothing. I am 90% sure the lyrics are at least close to that, but trying the search with and without quotes yielded nothing. The only other thing I remember about the song is that there was a flute-type instrument towards the beginning. Any ideas?

Song I heard in GapKids - PLEASE HELP

I work at The Gap. The other day I was in the kids store and I heard this song, normally I just jot down a portion of the lyrics and find it when I get home, not this time. I can't figure it out! The lyrics I wrote down go like this: "Yeahhhhh I wonder, where are you now?" It sounds pretty modern. I sang it to a couple friends and they all said it sounds familiar, so I figure it was a popular song at some point. Thanks!

Re: Gap Store Song [... money makes the world ]

Amanda jenssen do you love me? I used to work at the gap

Back