Gameboy Advance Warioware Twisted

MachoMan_93

Reaction score
hi. what are the name of the songs in the wario twisted commercial and the wario touched commercial?

umm, i may not know anything i'm talking about, but i think one might be from pinback's "summer in abaddon." i just remember a gameboy advance commercial advertising something "twisted" featuring the song, so...

yeah, i was referring to afk.

yeah that was it. thanks. but still, what was the song on the wario touched commercial?

ok, there is a version of the commercial for the gameboy advance game called warioware twisted that has wario bobbing his head and the screen looks like it's bouncing up and down. There is a song playing throughout the commercial, does anyone who has seen the commercial know what song it is?

This is the new Gameboy Advance SP ad. It is featuring the game "Wario Twisted". The song is playing in the backround. It's a males voice. Someone started this in another thread but the answer was very confusing and they didnt really state the answer so I'm starting one here. PLZ PLZ HELP!!!!

Anybody know the song from the new Gameboy commercial for Mario Ware Twisted? it's got the typical Gameboy style, with the kid focused on his gameboy as he walks around and the game charicters start to show up around him and nod their heads.

It's called AFK by Pinback. And it's featured on their CD, Summer In Abaddon.

Well it was the 1st ad to air after the title music......
This is what I learned about it from the the nintendo site....its the 'FREEBOY' Ad

Best description is an Electroclash Song (in the vein of FischerSpooner) with Blondie like vocals....

It sounds REALLY familiar.....gah...hate when this happens!!
Do you have any idea what the name of the song for the WarioWare: Twisted ad is?

Back