Gameboy Advance Donkey Kong Country 2

Not to be rude or a know-it-all, but it was a "hare", not a rabbit, and the hare didn't bite the dust and got away...

I was watching tv and the new gameboy advance commerical came on. It has a boy standing there and he is playing it and he has short dark hair i believe, and cartoon water, what looks like the water worlds in super mario, surrounds him and he is under water. I wanted to know if anyone knows what the background music is to this commercial. I've looked everywhere and I cant find it! :(

hm..i think i saw it.
try homework by the dust brothers. its in the fightclub soundtrack

Actually, I think you're talking about Disco Science from Mirwais. Its on the Snatch soundtrack and his album, Production. Check out this link and click on Disco Science...

Disco Science link

Hello all, question about the song. I don't know if its the same song listed in this thread but the song Im looking for was in the gameboy advance commercial as well as an old victoria's secret commercial. It had a techno electronic feel, no lyrics, and it was really cool! It was in the VS convertible strap bra commercial as well as gameboy. They are still playing the gameboy commercial I am talking about. I just wish I knew what song it was.

Thanks!

Did you search our Forums for older threads on past GBA ads? You have to be sure to change the search date to "any date," and if you use the term GBA to search with, you have to add an underscore to get results (since our search requires 4 letters): _GBA

Originally posted by michelle@Nov 30 2004, 10:52 AM
Did you search our Forums for older threads on past GBA ads? You have to be sure to change the search date to "any date," and if you use the term GBA to search with, you have to add an underscore to get results (since our search requires 4 letters): _GBA
No I meant within this thread, I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the song or if it was one of the songs listed in this thread. :D

i really need to find the music video for the song Disco Science by Mirwais. So if any ones knows where i can find it, it would be awsome. The link on Mirwais main web site donst work so dont try it............i really need 2 find it someone please help...

Finally, I got this song!!!!!! Was looking for it in November, but gave up untill it popped back into my head today!!! Thankx Guys!

Back