Futurama

Hey, all adtune-helpers :p

I need the name or at least title of what the producers/creators play in the background of this episode when bender returns to the Mainland with his new-found robot buddies to blow up Mom's Robot 1X Manufacturing facility, the bgm was very "tight" lol, and i would really like to know who or what it is. It's this up-beat techno/D&B song that just sounded awesome and i would really love to have a piece of it lol. please help.

thanks in advance.

Just post if you want more detail.

I apologize for reviving this ancient topic, but just FYI, if anyone else was sad about Jurassic Bark, I would definitely recommend picking up Bender's Big Score - it is likely to make you feel better. :)

If you weren't concerned about that, then get Bender's Big Score anyway, because it is awesome!

i know the song plays at the end of the episode when leela discovers her parents are mutants and that they've been watching her her entire life.

it's at the very end of the episode during the montage in which her parents leave her presents and do little inconspicuous things to help her through life.

please help!

Well it's nice to see the series is back. Did anyone recognise the song that the professor plays in "The Chamber of Understanding"?

Futurama "Lethal Inspection" Outro

Little Bird, Little Bird
Little Bird, Little Bird
Little bird, little bird, fly through my window.
Little bird, little bird, fly through my window.
Little bird, little bird, fly through my window,
and buy molasses candy.
Fly through my window ,my sugar lump,
fly through my window, my sugar lump,
fly through my window ,my sugar lump,
and buy molasses candy.

Little Bird, Little Bird performed by Elizabeth Mitchell

Re: Futurama "Lethal Inspection" Outro

Actually, those lyrics are wrong. The correct lyrics are:

"Little Bird, Little Bird"
by Elizabeth Mitchell

Little bird, little bird, fly through my window
And find molasses candy

Fly through my window, my sugar lump
And find molasses candy

Chickadee, chickadee, fly through my window
And find molasses candy

And find molasses candy

The version in the episode itself is slightly different:
Find molasses candy

Through my window, my sugar lump
Find molasses candy

Find molasses candy

Through my window, my sugar lump
Find molasses candy

I've always loved the song they play in the first Futurama movie when Leela and Lars are going on a date and doing all those fun things, while Fry stalks them jealously. The song sounds really odd and futuristic and I'd love to know the name.

in 'The Late Philip J. Fry' does anyone know the music that plays while they are watching the universe end in the time machine?

in 'The Late Philip J. Fry' does anyone know the music that plays while they are watching the universe end in the time machine?

It's actually a parody of the song "In the Year 2525", a classic rock hit from 1969 by the group Evans & Zager.

I think he means the music thats playing as the universe is ending, that dramatic background music. I'm curious as well if anyone knows.

Yes, that is the one i am looking for, while they are drinking the beer. But I liked the 2525 song as well.

Futurama - "The Mutants Are Revolting"

Hey everybody! I was wondering if anybody knew the song that was in the season finale of Futurama, ("The Mutants Are Revolting") where the crew is gone and Bender is having a party and everybody *(all the Robots) is dancing!? I'm pretty sure it was the only song that they used in the episode. Thank you!

The only song in the episode?? What a diss to Devo (who actually made a guest appearance in the episode)!

But I think you are talking about "The Boogie That Be" by The Black Eyed Peas (iTunes)

"Fry Am The Egg Man" features a fun song called "Egg Man." It was created specially for the episode, but Eli Wolfe has been gracious enough to provide a full version as well (iTunes).

Back