Fringe

The name of the song Dr. Peck is playing in his lab while installing the part in his chest is Are Friends Electric by Gary Numan.

Fringe: Episode

Fringe
Episode: Brown Betty

What is the (funky upbeat) song playing while Dr. Walter Bishop is smoking weed from the bong pipe?

The song the people in the car are listening to before they get killed by the shape-shifters is Tom Sawyer by Rush.

Do you know the names of any of the other songs from that episode?

In order:
"Roundabout" by Yes
"Blue Moon" by Django Reinhardt (Walter starts the story; repeats when Ella changes the ending)
"Head Over Heels" by Tears For Fears (Walter sings & dances along to this)
"Low Spark of High Heeled Boys" originally by Traffic (Broyles singing)
"The Candy Man" originally by Aubrey Woods (sung by the corpses & later by Walter)
"I Hope I Get It (from 'A Chorus Line')" originally by Edward Kleban & Marvin Hamlisch (sung by Esther/Astrid)
"Freddie Freeloader" by Miles Davis (Peter & Detective Dunham discuss music & dancing)
"For Once In My Life" originally by Jean DuShon (Detective Dunham sings to Peter)

Did anyone get the song that Walter played off the record in his house?

Does anyone know the song playing in season two episode 7 when Peter and Tyler are in the strip club?

HI
does anyone know the soundtrack that was playing at the end of season 3 episode 4 at the last minute of the episode

can someone tell me how is called the song that plays on the september radio in the episode "the boy must live" ??

Back