Fringe

Fringe Commercial During American Idol: 01/20/09

Does anyone know the song played in the Fringe commercial during American Idol? It was a quick preview of new upcoming episodes of Fringe. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Fringe on Fox

I am also looking for the song that playing during the latest Fringe commercial. The lyrics say something about a "freakshow".
Please post if anyone knows!

hey does anyone know the song in this promo?

Fringe 1x12 New Zealand Promo

thankss :]

Does anybody know the name of the song used in the current Fringe promo seen on Fox? It's a man's voice singing (I think) and it has kind of a rock sound.

its a song by Trent Razor from Nine Inch Nails.

The song is called "Discipline"
From the album "the slip"

Does anyone know what song/artist does this song? It was used for a WIN Ident promo for Fringe in Australia. HELP PLEASE!!

Hey, does anyone know the song playing in this trailer?

Fringe Season 2 Trailer #6

Fringe Tv Commercial

Hi,

I saw a commercial for the TV show Fringe on Fox around 11:00PM eastern time during the baseball game. The commercial was Olivia, the main character talking to Peter in the car and then Peter disappearing. It said the show would return next week if there is no baseball.

The song in the background, I heard it for a quick few seconds, but I heard a guy singing. It was like something something, 'in the air,' something something.... I might even be wrong, lol. It was a quick ten second thing.

Any help would be great thank you!!

This one?
Fringe Promo 2 "Amber 31422"

"Waiting For The End" by Linkin Park.

There was a song, sounded like a choir, in the background, at the end of the "Marionette" episode, and it was advertising when the next episode would be aired and it said on Fridays, starting Jan. 21 2011. But i would LOVE to know what that song was in the background. The singing sounded wonderful. Please let me know what it is! =3

Todd

Hello, Im looking for the song names of these trailers:
Thanx for any help!

FRINGE - "Brave New World" Movie Trailer

Hi, Im looking for the choir song from the beginning:)04-:30) and for the drum song which starts at 1:26-1:38).
Its possible that these songs are from the Extreme Music Library cauz they used some songs for other new Fringe trailer.
Plz help me cauz Im looking hard for these 2 songs, thanx!

Back