Ford Superduty

Reaction score
I looked around and couldnt find anything, but this should be a pretty easy one to figure out.

The song sounds like from the 60's and its very popular but I don't know the name of it. It just says "oohoooh" over and over. Kind of reminds me of Happy Days but thats beside the point.

Can anyone help me out? Since its a Texas Ford truck dealer then only people in Texas probably know lol. Thanks

"Little Bitty Pretty One" by Thurston Harris

Little Bitty Pretty One is a rock and roll song written by Bobby Day, and popularized by Thurston Harris in 1957. It has most notably been covered by Frankie Lymon in 1958, Clyde McPhatter in 1962, the Jackson Five in 1972, Cliff Richard in 1983, Huey Lewis and the News in 1994, and Billy Gilman in 2000. The song is unusual in that the entire song is played with a single chord, F.

:blink:

No that's definetly not it. I know and like that song too but this one isnt it. And thanks alot for your response. I see how you could make that connection haha.

But I know i don't have anything good to go on i guess you just have to see the commercial and know the song.

Actually it sounds alot like it could be the beach boys, I didnt think of that at first but it sounds like a boy group from the 60's. Urg frustrating! If only they said words on the commercial, but they dont they just say "oooohhhhh" lol

Maybe the beach boys thing will help. Either them or a similar sounding group i guess

The song is "Holiday Road" by Lindsay Buckingham. It is also the theme song to the movie National Lampoon's Vacation :)

Back