FlashForward

Hey, I would be greatfull if anyone can tell me or find out what the japanese-type music is played in the background on episode 7 titled The Gift. It plays twice, but mainly in the scene where Nicole is with Bryce talking about the japanese woman he saw in his flash forward, and he has paintings of her. Its about 34 mins into the episode.

hello everyone,

I'm also looking for a song played in flashforward, episode 7 "the gift". It starts at 38'30", it is just after Al has jumped from the building while its off-voice talks to Celia and explains that future might be changed. It is more like classical music, with piano. Please help guys, I have been looking through the web without any success yet. Many thx;)

Flashforward!!!

Greetings ,

i need to..wait let me correct that ..i MUST find this song or theme of the show.

it starts at 1:00 and goes to the end in this video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTx6dKNGmc&feature=related[/ame]

and here is a very very short end theme of the show(same song but very short)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rjY7ZqptI0[/ame]

please find this one to me :)

thanks in advance

Re: Flashforward!!!

well if nothing can be found we will have to wait untill season 1 ends and its OST album pops up...(i know thousands of people are wondering this tune)

i checked every answer posted here still couldnt get the sound what i was looking for (look at my previous reply there are 2 vids for the tune im lookin for)

Nope, you're in the right place, this part of the forum is for asking about songs used in tv shows. The song you want is "All Your Tears" by Mojave 3.

i think he is looking for the same song i am...its not the All your tears....its where agent Noh and Agent janis hawk is looking at the Detroit stadium where they notice the awake black dressed person...thast the thing i think he is also in search of...

I know the composer of 'The Gift' music is ramin djawadi. I've posted on his facebook wall about where i can buy the score. I'll let you folks know if i hear anything.

Hi there.
Sorry this is not an ad related question but was wondering if anyone knew what the piece of music used in episode 7 at the very start and also at the end of the episode is. Its a piano instrumental piece.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

hey i wanted the know the name of a song in flash forward serial episode 11-12 which starts at 53:24..
sounds like a religious song to me.. it is played when mark goes to the cheese burger place to rescue llyord.
thanks

hey i wanted the know the name of a song in flash forward serial episode 11-12 which starts at 53:24..
sounds like a religious song to me.. it is played when mark goes to the cheese burger place to rescue llyord.
thanks
"Beloved Son" by Shanti Shanti. It also plays near the beginning during the blackout montage.

Flash forward S01e15

I am looking for the spanish rap song that was playing when keiko arrived at the low rider lot lookin for a job.

thx.

Hi Souley16,

don't kow wich song it is, but here are all tracks played in the episode Queen Sacrifice:

"You Are The Sunshine of My Life" originally by Stevie Wonder.
Vogel sings as Mark's office is swept for bugs.

"La Victoria es Pa mi Tropa" by Rey El Vikingo.
Keiko offers to help Emil with his car's hydraulics.

"Con La Ultima Bala" by Qbanito.
Emil offers Keiko a job as a mechanic & introduces her to his crew.

"Asi Yo Naci" by Rey El Vikingo.
Emil's shop is raided by the ICE.

enjoy

hi to all!
Can someone help me find the tune or the theme they play every time Bryce and Keiko are on screen?
It a melody not a song and is not listed on ABC's site!
It's a cool theme and reminds me of their story.Please help me find it!

Hey guys! I have a little different question. I'm wondering if the score for this show will be released? I really like both the show and the music!

hey, I was watching the 1st episode of flashforward, and on 8:14 begins a music I would really like to find. Anyone knows what music is it?
also the music that begins on 15:15?

MiQ - I believe both of those pieces are part of the show's score (ie. background music composed specifically for the show), which was done by Ramin Djawadi.

Back