Finding Neverland

hey i know the songs that everone is tallking about but i dont konw how to get them. My downloader cant find either of them. if anyone can help it would be appreciated. Also does anyone konw the song in the Finding Neverland trailer...the full trailer....that has the lady singing, it's in the beginning of the trailer. Thanks!

Wesley Dodds you are the man...thank you, thank you, thank you. i've been going crazy looking for that!!!

AHH I KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT!!!!!!!!!

buy the CD by ben jelen entitled "Come On"
it has the album version and the instrumental version on it. so yeah its 2 songs but soo worth it.
i think you can buy it on amazon or yahoo launch.

:p

i looked up the deep blue sea soundtrack and "aftermath" is not on there. I know what song sparkgirl is talking about and i'm trying to find it as well. Please anyone if you know where i can find and buy the song at the end of the trailer (not the "come on" song) email me!!!! thanx :)

'Aftermath' is a track on the album of the SCORE of the movie Deep Blue Sea, not to be confused with the soundtrack album.

Listen to a sample here (Track 1).

Thank thank thank you sooooooo much!!!! you have no idea how long that i've been looking for that!!!!! :D

does anybody else find Come On single CD on amazon where one can listen to a sample of the songs on the CD? i'm able to do it on the Give it away, but not his single CD. anybody has a link to that?

just bought the ben jelen cd single "come on" from amazon.com but it DOES NOT have the instrumental!

What about the song that's in the current Neverland commercial? It's a male vocal, is that Ben as well? The same song was used in some lingerie or makeup commercial as well recently. But I think it's a band...because I briefly heard by a band on the Ellen Degeneres show last week. I didn't hear it on any of the Jelen samples on Amazon.

I had this question in the other Neverland thread, but then it occured to me the thread is titled "answered", so it might not get a look. Anyhow, asking here, there is a song in the new Neverland commercial (touting it's Oscar nominations) that sounds pretty cool. It's not the Ben Jelen song that was in the previous trailers and it's not an instrumental. I think it's by a band, it's a pop song, kinda slow, it's been used in other commercials like for make up or lingerie or something.

hi
i think the song your looking for is Somewhere Only We Know by Keane.

hi, i am looking for the song in the preview for this movie, it wasn't found in the movie, nor in the soundtrack to the movie, but it was so cathcy i really wanted to hear it again, here is a link to it http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/find...ding_neverland/ the part im really looking to hear again is when the begining, but there were two trailers i know of for this film and the second which ill link here http://www.miramax.com/findingneverland/ the part where she says "i need to go on pretending with you" the music picks up and it is clearly a different song, im looking for both of them, maybe they are remixes? i can't find any more then this, help if ya can please =]

btw i love this forum i just stumbled acrossed it today and this is exactly what i needed, i sing along with so many commercials that ive been longing to find the music too, thank you whoevers great idea this was

I think the song you're looking for is the instrumental version of "Come On" by Ben Jelen. I don't think it's on any of his cds (I seem to remember reading that it was a promotional track for something). However, it may be available somewhere online.

I can understand why you're looking for it, though. I loved that trailer, particularly because of that song.

Back