Fight Club

Anyone know what the choral/classical music from Fight Club is? It's the scene where Ed Norton first discovers support groups and is going around searching for them.

Thanks,
burro

Well your best bet is to check IMDB, and the soundtrack listing they have there... (link forthcoming when i'm not lazy)

or alternatively you can take into account that the entire soundtrack was done by the dustbrothers and is thus most likely a dust brothers song....

dunno if that helps....

Yeah, I have the soundtrack already. It's not from the Dustbrothers. Thanks though.

I was blown away by that movie, especially when I found out the twist in the end.

Are you sure it's not on the soundtrack. There are at least 2 songs for every track on that cd. I remember when I first bought the cd for the intro song and then was crushed when i thought it wasn't on there. Then one day I was randomly listening to it when I was working on something and then all of a sudden heard it at the end of one of the tracks. I've listened to that cd a lot and have heard pretty much all the songs in the movie on that cd. I'm just guessing right now because I haven't had the time to check out the scene your talking about. Will do when I get a chance.

'lo, would like some help identifying a song during the 'even babies don't sleep this well' scene in Fight Club. It's the scene when Edward norton first cries and then is able to sleep. Sounds sort of like opera music.

Its going to be by the Dust Brothers, but you may have known that. I haven't watch the movie in the while, but just sampling my soundtrack.

I believe its going to be:

The Dust Brothers - Who is Tyler Durden?

Its the last 30 seconds or so of that song.

There's a special edition soundtrack of Fight Club try one of the tracks there. It might be one of them.

I think it's

# "TZIGANY WALTZ"
Written by George Fenton and John Leach
Courtesy of Associated Production Music

but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet :(

What is the name of that one song that plays during the part of fight club where the people have to get in a fight with random strangers and lose (like where the guy is spraying him with a hose and like fighting the guy at the car lot)?

I love that movie! I think the song is "Easy Smack It Up" by The Odditorium. Edward Norton is the man! he has amazing acting skills. Today is the premiere of his new movie "The illusionist"...can't wait to watch it.

I THINK "MY NAME IS EARL" is a mole from whomever is pushing Norton's latest "The Illusionist"....so sleazy!!!!

it was at the end of fight club but to my knowledge it wasnt in a commercial that i have seen. yes, pixies, wheres my mind

Hi,

It was used in an AOL advert in France in October 2005 :p

What is the song playing during the part of the movie where the members of the fight club go off to start fights with random people? like when the priest hoses that guy down, or when the guy tackles the other guy on the bike...?

Back