Fever Pitch

ZzFDKzZ

Reaction score
What's up? What's that song when Drew Barrymore is running in the field to talk to Jimmy at the end? Its a soft rock song I think, the only part I remember is when its goes "when you think its over, its not over, its not over" Thanks cya

i was wondering the same thing! i checked amazon.com for the soundtrack but it doesn't have any samples or anything.

i haven't seen this yet, but I may be able to shed some light on this, since I live in Boston, and lived through this last year. At some point in the movie, they *must* have played "Dirty Water" by The Standells. Another popular Fenway song is Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. I don't think it's either of these, but maybe? :unsure:

No those aren't the song I'm looking for, thanks for the help though.

Hey guys:

THAT IS IT !!!!! I downloaded the song and at first it doesn't sound like the right song but you have to wait until the corus breaks in. This is definetly the right song.

Thanks !!

Can someone help me find the song that plays when they are at the spinning class and its at the very beginning when they just start spinnig bacuase after that a faster song comes on and i dont want that... PLEASE HELP

I want the song played when Jimmy Fallon is driving kids to Drew Berrymore's workplace. Not the first one..its the techno song played when the little girl tells him to turn the radio up...Thx!

I found the name and the artist of the song but can't find it anywhere. If you find it can you send it to me. Thanks!

"Wasting (Pretty) Time"
Written and Performed by The Labor Union

Does anyone know the song when you first see Jimmy Fallon driving the kids in the car and they ask him to turn up the radio...

the song goes "why don't you please just make things harder one two one two...."

the beat sounds similar to something gwen stefani would do and it's female vocals... any ideas?

i googled the lyrics with no luck so far

Hi, I found out that the song is credited in the movie as The Labor Union - "Pretty Wastin' Time". I also read that it might be a song made specifically for the movie as I cannot find it to download anywhere. The score of fever pitch was done by composer Craig Armstrong. His website is www.craigarmstrong.com you can email them the question and see if they respond. If enough people email them we might get results.

thanks for the reply... wow i really didn't think that was a made for the movie song it seemed so similar to gwen stefani, but the fact that the lyrics didn't come up in a google search kinda confirm that.... i'll definitely email him now!

thanks again

the song that plays when drew and jimmy are in the bed room together. it goes something like:
I like it when it rains...

Back