Charlie's Angels

There is music used in Charlies Angels & Scary Movie 2 during the fight scenes.

In Charlies Angels (movie 1) when say... Cameron Diaz is fighting with that woman (Vivian I think) and the HUGE bell falls to the ground... (in the castle looking place)

Then in Scary Movie 2 when the 3 girls fight some random guy in a chamber-looking scene and at the end cows, and farm animals fly...

I can never figure it out. Its not on the albums, but its definitely not score music composed for a movie, because if its meant for Charlies Angels it wouldnt be passed on to Scary Movie 2, so its gotta be a song.

I was thinking "Prodigy", but a long time ago i've downloaded alot of their songs and found no match.

Anyone know? Thanks :D

Nope. Sorry. :( That's not it, i just downloaded it.

It's too bad no one really knows what im reffering to.

Maybe it is score music originally composed for the movie but also barrowed by Scary Movie 2. Who knows. Either way Ugh, ive been trying to figure out what the song is for a few years now. ;) It's NOT "Smack my B**** up - by Prodigy or Fatboy slim, i garuntee you that.

If you've seen Charlies Angels (part one)

its in that scene where Alex is fighting super-creepy guy with chains and stuff at the castle, and where Cameron Diaz is fighting Vivian. THE SONG STARTS at exactly when Vivian throws the Axe in the wall where Cameron is standing.. then they eventually end outside fighting.

Let me know. :) thanks

is it one of these?:

"LEAVE YOU FAR BEHIND (V2 Instrumental Mix)"
Written by Howard Saunders and Simon Shackleton
Performed by Lunatic Calm
Courtesy of Universal International Music B.V.
Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"SKULLSPLITTER"
Written by Brent Daniels and Daniel Lenz
Performed by Hednoize
Courtesy of Wax Trax! Records/TVT Records

"YA MAMA' Written by Norman Cook, Frankie Cutlass, Charles Smith, Jon Hiseman, Dick Heckstall-Smith and Douglas Finley Performed by Fatboy Slim Courtesy of Astralwerks/Skint Records Contains a sample from "
Shake Whatcha Mama Gave Ya"
Performed by Stik-e & The Hoods
Courtesy of Phat Wax/Strictly Rhythm Records, Inc.
Also contains a sample taken from "The Kettle"
Performed by Colosseum
Under exclusive license from Sanctuary Records Group Limited
Also featuring samples from "Let The Rhythm Pump'
Performed by Doug Lazy
Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Group
By Arrangement with Warner Special Products and Courtesy of Grove Street Records

i'm gonna guess and say it's the first one but i'm not able to watch the movie right now, but i think it's the first one

Thanks! These tracks were very helpful, however "Ya Mama" im guessing is at the scene in the hellocopter where they're trying to save Charlies house from being blown up... and the 1st one i just downloaded I remember this theme it was great! :D

But, neither of them are it, it could be Skullsplitter because i cannot download it anywheres.. Amazon, Itunes, Limewire etc... ugh. Ill keep trying though thanks. :)

Ive have the Charlies Angels soundtrack, i also downloaded different variations of that fatboy slim remix song of Smack my B**** up and NOTHING. arugh, let me know if anyone remembers. Its NONE of the songs above. :rolleyes: thankyou

I don't know for sure if it's right or not, but I'm going with "Skullsplitter." It is credited in BOTH movies.

I saw 1 post on this from October but it was never resolved.

The song is NOT in the soundtrack, so it's none of those.

It's the scene when toward the end, and Sam Rockwell's character (he's the bad guy) is dancing to the music on his boombox. It's got a very heavy horn, like a basoon sound that starts it off. Very dramatic sounding.

From that other thread, someone mentioned it might be a song called SkullSplitter by Hednoize. IF anyone has that song, can you confirm that that is in fact it?

Anyone know what it is for sure if it isn't that song?

I know they played the song Firestarter by Prodigy in one of the fight scenes in one of those movies.

Just an update (and waste of time) - it definitely is Skullsplitter by Hednoize.

Ive looked absolutely EVERYWHERES on the net for the past... (well lets not go back that long because then i realize how pathetically long ive been searching and still found nothing) - but it definitely is Skullsplitter. And its not on the regular Hednoize album or any other. It was score music composed for the movie. (id REALLY like to know how to do that) one of these days.

Anyways, thanks everyone for the help. im in the process of emailing hednoize people from myspace and other places. if i get an mp3, you'll be sure to see it all over the net because ill spam it up like crazy. and I'll put a story behind all of it "you may download this song if you listen to my crazy story, now i must have looked for blah blah blah.."

alright im on the hunt. laterr! :ph34r:

Just before the part when Drew Barrymore's character was captured the bad guy turned on a radio and was dancing to a rap song that started off with the horns like in the old Godzilla movies. The only lyrics I can recall were "throw ya hands", which is too generic to search. The song was pretty popular 3-4 years ago but I don't remember the artist of the title. Any ideas?

Back