FedEx

bigboris04

Reaction score
OK, ITS NOT REALLY ABOUT THE MUSIC BUT THE COMMERCIAL ITSELF.

ITS BRAND NEW AND IS ON TV. ITS A CELL PHONE COMPANY AND IT SHOWS LIKE AN OFFICE WITH WORKERS. THE LADY IS describing her co-workers. and she says something like bobblehead bob and jumping jill and she basically goes o and on. I really want to find this commerical and to know what it is. PLEASE HELP!

OK, ITS NOT REALLY ABOUT THE MUSIC BUT THE COMMERCIAL ITSELF.

ITS BRAND NEW AND IS ON TV. ITS A CELL PHONE COMPANY AND IT SHOWS LIKE AN OFFICE WITH WORKERS. THE LADY IS describing her co-workers. and she says something like bobblehead bob and jumping jill and she basically goes o and on. I really want to find this commerical and to know what it is. PLEASE HELP!

It is indeed a Fed Ex commercial. The premise is: "Everybody knows that despite the name 'ground', Fed Ex Ground shipping is fast, right Harry? (cue the guy with a lot of hair) Eileen? (cue the woman leaning to the side) Joy? (the woman giggling) Bob? (the guy nods his head really hard)" and then the kicker at the end, after the guy talking finishes (he has a huge double chin that jiggles)... the woman at his side says, "Well said, Mr. Turkey-neck."

I'm usually more anoyed than entertained by commercials, but the turkey-neck thing makes me giggle every time.

Originally posted by yamanote@Feb 7 2008, 08:04 PM
I'm usually more anoyed than entertained by commercials, but the turkey-neck thing makes me giggle every time.
Me too. :p

Back