Pavane Op.50.
Gabriel Faure

Adagio for Strings Op.11a
Samuel Barber

Summer - Presto, from 'The Four Seasons' Op.8 No.1
Antonio Vivaldi

Sunrise from 'Also sprach Zarathustra' - Symphonic Poem Op.30
Richard Strauss

Air (from Suite No.3 in D major, BWV 1068)
J.S. Bach

Montagues and Capulets from 'Romeo and Juliet' ballet Op.64
Serge Prokofiev

i dunno how well it does for trailers, but it was used in "heavenly creatures" and it totally worked..."humming chorus" by puccini

I find Beethoven's Ode To Joy chorus and Bach's Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring could be pretty good...they made good use of it in the Japanese anime Evangelion.

Blah blah blah lol, j/k My fav is Navras from the matrix revolutions soundtrack, and ronin from the last samurai soundtrack, if you don't got those songs GET EM!!!

my favorite trailer music is "touched" by vast for The Beach and "everloving" by moby for Requiem for a Dream

The song used in 28 days later. Where the lead character begins to find himself on the streets of London. And there is that nasty drum beat that just picks up and goes faster. Its intense and Highly recommended. Its called "East Hastings" by Godspeed you Black Emperor. The best part of it starts at like 8:50

Though I did place this in the "Overused" thread I still have to say it is good trailer music....the Who's "Baba O'Riley" (sp?)

Is there such a thing as a CD out there that is a compilation of film trailer music? :ph34r: I am aware that there are TV commercial music CDs.

most of u prolly wont know this one but its uve ever herd the ghost in the shell theme its awesome and so is the ghost in the shell 2 theme
theyre japanese opera scores and they sound awesome ill have to post a link or jus search for the trailers ull find em

I think that the first 30 seconds or so of the Kyrie Eleison from the Bach B Minor Mass is pretty cool. It's kinda in the same vein of the Lacrymosa from Mozart's Requiem.

OK... what's your favorite trailer music company rip off of all time? Mine's gotta be The Black Pearl by IM.. they nailed He's A Pirate... it rocks!!!

Simple question: What's your favorite Trailer music/songs?

Mine is:
Lacrimosa & Rising Empire from Immediate Music.

I hope this is allowed here, if it isn't I apologize.

I was wondering what everyones favorite trailer scores are. :D

the servant- Cells(instrumental) rocking sin city, transporter 2 and one more i guess and keeps on coming back.

Any of the LOTR trailers contain great pieces.....check them out on youtube

Back