Fahrenheit 9/11

that might be it...not sure ill check it out...the line them and us, stop the war could be what i heard...thnx

Well, Michael Moore is usually on a bit of a budget - so he uses a lot of small bands and non-licensed music that probably can only be recognized on the soundtrack, available October 5th.

Notice all the democratic Jeff Gibbs songs? He was co-producer for Fahrenheit 9/11. Might be one of his songs.

well i've looked over the whole soundtrack and im perty sure its not on there but i can double check to make sure its not one of mr. gibbs's songs

What' the ad for exactly? The release of the DVD, the soundtrack, etc... ??

And, for the song, what genre/type of music, male/female vocals...??

the commercial is for the release of the dvd, its by a group with a male lead singer...i think the genre would be like a rock, alternative...

The Living End - Who's Gonna Save Us

Great song.... and yes your welcome

Hello,
I'm looking for the song played in the background of the commercial selling Fahrenheit 9/11 on DVD and video. The lyrics go something like ". . .that's the writing on the wall. . .save us. . ." Thats all I've got B) Thanks in advance if you know it!

The first instrumental in the trailer which is also used as the background music for the DVD menu IS by Jeff Gibbs and is actually included on the soundtrack album.

Title is 'Weapons of Deceit'.

I have seen a trailer for Fahrenheit 9/11 and the song I am looking for is NOT "I'd Love To Change The World" by Ten Years After.

The song is much faster.

Anyone know, I can't remember lyrics off hand. I will try to find the commercial on one of my recorded shows.

In the mean time.....?

It is I'd love to change the world, but the whole intense guitar solo comes about 2 minutes into the song... listen to the whole thing.

Ok people I just saw another Farenheit 9/11 trailer on tv and the song in it is kinda fast and the lyrics are something like....

"let the writing on the wall....who'll save us.....who'll save us......"

Someone please know!

I've been looking for this song all day and no luck. :(
In addition the lyrics above: The song has male vocals and it's a rock song.
Any ideas anyone?

do you know the name of the song from one of the trailers on the dvd?
the title of the trailer was music of war. or something like that
it has this army dude in a tank talking and in the backround there was that music.

Originally posted by MachoMan_93@Oct 22 2004, 05:03 PM
do you know the name of the song from one of the trailers on the dvd?
the title of the trailer was music of war. or something like that
it has this army dude in a tank talking and in the backround there was that music.
in there he says "burn mother^##%#&burn" a few times

Does anyone know the music that plays (the dark, mournful guitar strumming) that winds itself over the opening credits to Fahrenheit 9/11? It's not on the soundtrack, nor is it on the "inspired by" soundtrack. Any help would be much appreciated.

J

In case anybody's wondering. the name of the song used on Farenheit 9-11 ads is "Who's Gonna Save Us" by The Living End.

Back