Eucerin Calming Creme

CoreyDL18

Reaction score
Hi all-
I wanted to know the name of the song used in the Eucerin Calming Creme commercial which they are playing now. This music has been used other places, but there are no words, so its harder to find. Anyone seen this commercial?
Thanks ;)
Corey

I really can't think of the name of the product, but if I do remember it I'll post it here.

The commercial features a girl who always has an itch to scratch. You see her as a young girl, a teenager and then an adult, and the voice over is something along the lines of "she never thought that..." or "she always thought that..."

Basically, the idea is that she's using the wrong detergent for her clothes and then one day, she comes across this miracle product. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction for the music, it would be much appreciated.

Aha!

The product is Eucerin calming lotion.
I'm going to look around on the web now that I have the name, but if ANYONE can think of anything, I would be so grateful.

Anyone?

I heard it played on Bromwell High the other night, so presumably it wasn't just written for the ad.

Hi,

I've been catching an ad for Eucerin Calming Creme and it has an piano instrumental I'd like to identify and find.

The voice over says we are following the trials and tribulations of a girl as she grows up with itchy skin. The commercial starts with a young girl scratching her back with her violin bow, then goes to the same girl in college scratching her arms in a college class, and finally a woman finding the Calming Creme in a store.

I've also heard the same commercial used in a radio ad (can't remember which) in the New York Metro area.

Thanks in advance! :)
Gary

PLEASE someone help me find this song. It's a really neat piano type song and i've heard it somewhere else so it's not just composed for the ad. I also heard it on a TV show on Bravo. PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks

I emailed the company and they gave me this.

Hello Mr. Hankins,

Thank you for your E-mail regarding Eucerin Calming Creme. The music
was a custom composition by a music company.

Beiersdorf strives to produce high quality products that meet the needs
of our valued consumers. We are glad that you are so pleased with our
products and will share your comments with our management.

We consider you a valuable customer and appreciate your taking the time
to contact us.

Cordially,

Sam
Consumer Relations
Beiersdorf Inc.

The music was custom made--bullcrap. I've heard it plenty of times on radio ads, tv shows on Bravo and Bromwel High. They just won't give it to me.

Go to the other forums regarding this commercial and go to the website JCA put up that I reffered to.

I've heard several versions of it used in shows like Miami Ink and Kenny vs Spenny. Other than that I don't know anything else

I just heard the song in an ING commercial.
The ING ad is like where people are always sitting on a bench.
I see the commercial alot now on TNT.
Its the Exact same song except it's the intro of Eucerin again and again.

Yes, I just posted about the ING commercial, and I posted several months ago about the Eucerin. It was also on Chanel.com for a few months starting in October of '05 I believe. They gave me the same crap answer "it was made just for Chanel"

Well if everyone uses it, and everyone has had it made just for them, someones making alot of money by selling the same song over and over as an original work.

This is irritating me!!

i've heard this song on several commercials now. i just saw it on an episode of miami ink. the song was on while cat was making dinner if anyone has seen the episode. i have also seen it on a mcdonald's commercial but it wasn't the piano. if anyone knows anything about this song i would really like to know. thanks.

yep, now its on the purina slide-rite commercial too

Back