Emilio Pucci Spring 2010 Fashion Show

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me with finding this dj or the songs played from the beginning until 3:46. I like the opera singer portion around 1:24 and then the violin / orchestra portion at around 2:50. I know I have heard it in other fashion shows and remixed variously. Any help would be great

Re: Emilio Pucci Again :)

the main song seems to be a remix of Wolfgang´s 5th Symphony - Wolfgang Gartner , but I don't know what remix. I see several different ones on youtube but I do not see one that sounds like the version in the fashion show clip. I don't know about the opera/orchestra parts.

YouTube - Wolfgang´s 5th Symphony - Wolfgang Gartner

wow, I got a little time and I'm up late looking at my friends on here profiles and stats, and I run into this semi solved post I made a while back. The classical piece is correct Zane but the problem is I also love the opera mix version, I wonder who this Dj is? He is really good. I am seconds away from writing to Emilio Pucci's clothing company to determine where they get their mixes for the runway, or who they hire to Dj their shows.

I would love to just get the full version of this for purchase somewhere so I can sample it and mix it over if I need to. I love this new opera house music stuff......

Back