Eli Stone

hanlay145

Advanced Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone knew all the songs that played in last nights ep of eli stone, thanks

"Knock yourself out" by Jon Brion was the first song in the show. I turned it off after that so that's all I can share.

Near the end of this very special ep of Eli Stone (the one where he insists that the Golden Gate bridge be shut down due to the vision he had of a HUGE earthquake) there was a song played. Gee golly this is helpful. Why am I bothering? The only thing I can compare it to is that it sounds similar to the Allstate commercial where the kids are driving away and it's about drunk driving and parents, etc...the song is by LifeHouse, "From Where You Are". When I first heard the song, that's what I thought it was.

Anyone know what the song is that's playing when the show comes back from commercial a little before halfway through? Right as Eli is walking into court.

The lyric sounds kind of like

"another day, newspaper say, life, what you do to me."

Nevermind, found it. It's "Bearing Witness" by Collective Soul.

Thank you, Shazam!

Eli Stone "Happy Birthday Nate" 12/02

I'm trying to find the song that was playing at the end of this week's episode, when Eli and Nate are talking and their dad's letter is being read. At first it sounded like maybe it was Rufus Wainwright, but I'm not sure. I'll watch it again when I get home to see if I can catch any lyrics, but I thought I'd check here as well. Thanks!

Re: Eli Stone "Happy Birthday Nate" 12/02

"Where and When" by Hayden

^ actually that's the song at the beginning of the episode. ABC has the songs listed out of order and does not list the song the op is asking about.

The lyrics were sort of mumbly and under a lot of dialogue, but I think the main phrase was something like "losing all the world".

Found it!! It's "Lost Forever" by The Guggenheim Grotto.

Back