E! Golden Globes

rouge219

Reaction score
This commercial is from this years golden globes on E! It says something to the effect of we will take you every where on the red carpet and there are images of all the different stars. I love the music, does anyone know what it is or where I can see the commecial, or find the music. I'm desperate.

lordy i sure hope it's not the pussycat dolls you are looking for.

i did see the one promo on E! a few days ago.. it was a pretty cool song. male vocals.. from what i can remember the lyrics were something like "you found your heart...under stars" or something. really nice. i'd like to know it too.

I think the song your looking for is by The Postal Service called "such great heights" it's been used too many times!!

ya im pretty sure that is it, but does anyone know where i can view th commercial?

I have heard and read the 'Such Great Heights' song from Portal Service and while it's great I don't think it's the one in the commercial. I have downloaded the remixes as well. The song in the commercial if I'm not mistaken mentions the words: "stars" and "divine" which are not found in the song lyrics. :(

Yes, it is such great height is it and it is being used as background in E!'s coverage of i believe the SAG's now.

the song the original poster is asking about is NOT Such Great Heights by The Postal Service.

there's 2 different commercials that are airing for the SAG Awards, one is Such Great Heights, but the 2nd one is not.

the 2nd commercials lyrics are something like "you find your dreams under starlight..." if that helps.

crap ok.. scratch my above reply.

it depends on what commercial your talking about. there's two or three i think. one commecial does play Such Great Heights by The Postal Service. the other one doesn't.

haha.now i feel like such a 'tard. i'm sorry :x

Thanks dreambigger and girly86, that is exactly the song from the commercial I meant. "Under Starlight" from Red Letter Agent. :)

Back