Dunkin Donuts commercial

KoW

Reaction score
The new one featuring voiceovers by John Goodman, and a handful of people quoting lines from a song. Includes the line, "That beard of bees / has no power over me." Any ideas?

i've been looking for it too. i dont know who it is. i tried it might be giants but no luck.

Any idea as to the title? I thought it might be They Might Be Giants (...holy hell, that sentence hurts the grammar portion of my brain...) but I don't recall hearing that song on any of my (limited) listens to their stuff.

I tried to find the whole story of They Might Be Giants' involvement in the Dunkin Donut commercials, but no luck for the whole story. I suspect it was not a needle drop situation (i.e., pulled from existing records), but the songs were written for the commercials by TMBG. The ad agency for the campaign is Hill/Holiday, I believe.

From the things ive read it seems that "They Might B e Giants" have done some of their newer commercials......is this true with their lates one?......who sings that new catchy tune and whats the name of the song? i love it! :p thanks

Duplicate topics merged.

Has anyone figured out the title of this tune yet? It's got a nice little reggae thing going on, doesn't it?

It's an unreleased song done by TMBG. They'll probably eventually put it up for download. Right now that 'Karate' one is up...more will most likely be forthcoming.

Lock this topic.

It is TMBG, and the title is 'Human Interest Story'. Like the other songs They did for Dunkin Donuts, it's unreleased. There's a badly recorded copy here, as well as lyrics and other information.

Back