Dr. Scholl's commercial

redheadheather

Reaction score
Anyone know what the song is in the new Dr. Scholl;s commercial? The one where it shows girls walking in high heels... the song says something like "i'm wearing my high heels 24/7"... or something similar.

TIA

oh oh is that the one where is all like boom boom ba boom xD and shes like walking the dog in black? i want that song!

I, too, am looking for it. I've tried several sources like Limewire and tried the different artists I think that have performed it, but to no avail... I even went on the Dr. Schools website in hopes of finding it.

Dr. Schools is own by parent company Schering-Plough of Kenilworth, NJ. I called the company thios morning and asked for media relations in an attempt to get the name of the song (if they know it) or the name of the ad agency that created the TV spot. They told me someone will get back to me later today (Monday, 5/15) or tomorrow with the info. As soon as I get it, I will post it here.

By the way, my wife purchased six pairs of Dr. Schools for her over the weekend. Who said advertising doesn't work???

I just got off the phone with a very nice person at the ad agency that created the Dr. Scholl's for Her commercial. The sing was commissioned by the agency and client specifically for the TV spot. In other words, it's not for sale commercially.

:blink: my frined is insiting its britney spears.. maby it is, i donno but i hope it magicly turns up someday

It's driving me crazyyy!!! :blink: Does anyone know if there's any chance to have that song????

Greetings!!!

Liz :)

I think it sounds like Britney Spears too, but I highly doubt it's her.

Humm... Britney Spears? Really? :blink: I don't care who it is, I just want that song, it's stuck in my head, it's terrible!!! LOL :lol:

Thanks Mayra, it was actually helpful... and yes, it's only 30 seconds, but it's better than nothing!! Thanks anyway.

Greetings!!!

Back