Dr Pepper "I'd Do Anything For Love"

mR LaZy

Reaction score
any one know the song to the dr pepper ad.....
the tune goes something like "i'd do anything for love"
and when the girl goes for the the dr pepper the song goes "i'd do anything for love except for that...." or something similiar, thanks

Meatloaf -- "I'd Do Anything For Love" -- audio sample available here, disc 2 track 1. Also available for download from .

Not sure if that's the version heard in the ad, but that's the song.

I remember when that song came out. The video used to bug the crap outta me.

This ad finally answers the age-old question: What is it that he won't do for love?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 23 2005, 01:30 PM
I agree. I can't stand the song. Or the singer really.

Originally posted by michelle+Jan 23 2005, 02:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Jan 23 2005, 02:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jan 23 2005, 01:30 PM
I agree. I can't stand the song. Or the singer really. [/b][/quote]
Ditto!

is it because the man won't give the woman the drink......haha

j/k :D

haha, bat outta hell was the first CD i ever owned back in the day. the video was creepy as hell tho, some vampire shit IIRC?

Originally posted by michelle+Jan 23 2005, 03:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Jan 23 2005, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jan 23 2005, 01:30 PM
I remember when that song came out.  The video used to bug the crap outta me.
I agree. I can't stand the song. Or the singer really. [/b][/quote]
:( Boooooooo. Hiss. :p ;) I've worn out at least 3 "Bat Outta Hell" CDs. :wub: Meatoaf. :D

Okay, I already know the song is "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" by Meat Loaf, but does anyone have a link for the download of the actual Commercial? I think it's a nice commercial, just want to download it. I'm not asking for the download of the actual song, but the commercial itself. If anyone can help, i'd appreciate it. ;)

You can check our Links section for a handful of places to view ads. Some free, some pay.

Does anyone know the name of the redhead from said Dr Pepper commercial? Her boyfriend does yoga, buys tampons etc, but wont share his soda.

And can anyone provide me with a website to access this type of info in the future? Such as one which lists credits for TV commercials?

Thanks.

Back