Dove Intense Damage Shampoo

Amunas

Reaction score
There is a commercial with three women (2 brunettes and a blonde) advertising Dove Intense Damage shampoo & conditioner. There is a piano song that sounds kind of jazzy playing in the background. Does anyone know the name and/or artist of this song?

Thanks!

Amunas

I know exactly what you're talking about and I instantly wanted to know what song and who it was by as well.

Try emailing Dove via their "contact us" page. They had another commercial out a while back that we couldn't find the song for, and I emailed Dove, and they emailed me back about 2 days later with the answer :rolleyes: B)

Hey ... am I missing something? Just logged on after seeing this commercial, thought maybe someone had posted it. A member got the answer, but didn't post it.

What's the name of the song and who's the artist in that Dove "Intense Damage" shampoo commercial. It's jazz blues played on a piano

Dove has been running a series of Shampoo and Conditioner commercials on major networks for at least 2 - 3 months. The background is a piano jazz piece. Another link about this question on this Forum contained a link that pointed at itself (circular link) but no answer. My father is 78, not into the Internet - but a big Jazz fan - and it would really be a big deal to him if someone could just tell me who the artist and song name is! I've sent Dove an E-mail but had no response. Thanks in advance for any help on this!

There's a thread here but they're still looking. :unsure:

How long ago did you contact Dove?

It's three girls, blonde and brunette, showing their shiney hair for Dove shampoo, the music is soft and subtle, definitely a piano in there. Anybody know the song, or somewhere I can see the ad?

Yes doctormemory, that would be it, but they still haven't found the song, therefore it shouldn't do any harm to ask again... you know, boost the search? ;-)

I heard that today....its defintely a piano playing a jazzy blues piece...soundled like something I have heard b4 maybe from Oscar Peterson. I will have to dig through my collection to see if I can find it.

I've wondered about that tune, too. It sounds familiar, but I can't place it. I hope somebody comes up with it.

Thought I would bring this up to the top again--still no answer out there?

Back