Dodge Charger

"The BBDO Detroit ad agency, DaimlerChrysler AG and JSM Music, a New York music producer for commercials, are trying to turn the popular song featured in national TV ads for the 2006 Dodge Charger muscle car into the next blockbuster hit.

The companies have produced the rock and hip-hop single "Unleashed" by newcomer New York rapper Chris Classic and an accompanying music video. The video -- with product placements of the shiny red Dodge Charger, including some shots of it being washed by scantily clad women -- is to be released this weekend. The companies split production costs for the music track and video."

This should answer it.

Ok I've been trying to find this song for a while now.. and the only connection i have is that it has the same back music as "hair of the dog".. if I'm not mistaken i think its in a car commercial, but i could be wrong. I think it has words at ths start like lets go lets go dont stop to the break of dawn, or something along that line.. if you can help me out that would be great ! :D

I am looking for the music that appeared in a car commercial but I don't remember the car. Here is what I remember. It was either 2005 or 2004, but probably 2005. Guy is driving home and is soon flanked by a couple of identical cars. When he gets home, we see he was just daydreaming and it was actually the neighborhood kids. Pulls into driveway and they are staring at him through the window.

It was a rap song that sampled "Hair of the Dog" by Nazareth. I do remember the line "on and on 'til the break of dawn." That's it.

Help?

Back