Disturbia

dvalarezo

Reaction score
THERE IS THIS NEW MOVIE CALLED DISTURBIA, ITS ABOUT A KID WHO HAS TO BE HOUSE ARRESTED AND BEING HOUSE ARRESTED HE SPYES ON THE NEIGHTBORS AND HE SEES A MURDER.

THIS TRAILER HAS 2 OR 3 VERY COOL MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS, IF ANYONE KNOW THE NAMES FOR THEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

DVALAREZO(at)SBCGLOBAL.NET

THANKS

Looks like one of them is "Lonely Day" by System of a Down.

the track that plays through a large majority of the trailer is DJ Shadow's "You Can't Go Home Again". especially the end of the song. it's a great track.

Im asking for the song played on the tv trailer (not the movie theater one)
does anyone know it?
as soon as i remember how it goes ill post...
sorry

Hi! Could somebody please tell me the source of the music playing in the first 37 seconds of the trailer for the movie 'Disturbia'?

Here is the trailer on YouTube:

Thank you for your help!

No, I think that the music playing in the first 34 seconds of the trailer for "Disturbia" is not by 'System of a Down' nor 'DJ Shadow'.

Thanks anyway.

song from the disturbia trailer.. goes somthing like.. "and if you go, i wanna go with you, and if you die, i wanna die with you"

Originally posted by kad-_-archie@Apr 1 2007, 01:40 PM
song from the disturbia trailer.. goes somthing like.. "and if you go, i wanna go with you, and if you die, i wanna die with you"
Look up...wayyyy up...to the second post in this thread by logan01 - it's Lonely Day by System of a Down (Lyrics)

Theres another song in the TV trailer that I cant figure out, the starting lyrics are: "You're not afraid of letting go" and the rest I can make out is: "I've seen enough of (something), I've seen enough of the naked truth"

help please

In one of the TV commericals for Disturbia, in the first 15 seconds you hear a cover of House of the Rising Sun....any one know who does that cover?????????

I'm looking for the artist and title of the song playing during the Disturbia trailer. The song is neither Lonely Day by System of a Down nor You Can't Go Home Again by DJ Shadow. The song has no lyrics, but it does have some sort of humming in the background. You can hear it well during the part where Kale drops the gnome. Please help me out.

Hey chestercheetah the song you're looking for is Blackout by Swollen Members

And yeah does anyone know the song from Webslinger360's post?? It's been killing me to find that one out!!

I want to know who sings the song, I see its called Shattered, but cant find out who its by

i already saw this movie because of a private pre-screening a few towns over from me so i attended it. The movie is crazy amazing. It is definately a must see and it keeps you on your seat. Lonely day by SOAD is a very good song.

Back