Disney "Dreams"

jo0hhnn

Reaction score
I know that Disney usually creates their own music but does anyone know the song that is played in the new Year of a million dreams campaign?

Its on the soundtrack to peter pan (the new one)

James Newton Howard, second track "Flying"

Hope this helps!

The Music they are using sounds like it's from the Peter Pan movie that came out in 2003. Anyone else know if that's the case or if it's a differant song.

It is from the soundtrack. I'm using that whole CD at the dance studio where I teach because we're doing a Peter Pan ballet, and I keep hearing the music from it on TV. It's really driving me nuts....Anyway, here's a link to the amazon site where you can listen to samples. It's a really beautiful soundtrack, and James Newton Howard is just awesome in anything he does.

Anyone know the song that plays in these commercials "year of a million dreams" is their title and I have only seen them on the ABC website that play during their free television episodes that are available

Quick Note:

If you liked the song, I suggest checking out the other songs from the Peter Pan Soundtrack. I have the entire list on my iPod and it's AMAZING.
One of my fav's.

Back